Vicky's Varieties Store

Friday, June 1, 2012

15 Pound Weight Loss

I finally did it!! I finally reached that 15 pound weight loss. As of today, I’ve lost 15.2 pounds. I’ve busted my butt for that too. What a great way to start June!!

Next is to reach the 20 pound weight loss goal. I seem to do better when I focus on only 5 pounds to lose at a time. If I focus on more than that, then I seem to fall from everything and get discouraged. The 5 pounds seems to work and that’s what I’m sticking to.

I also have set longer weight loss goals and rewards to go along with them. Losing 15, was the book I’ve been wanting, “Fifty Shades Of Grey”. Lose 5 more pounds and I get a night out with hubby . It goes something like this….


15 pounds lost…..book
20 pounds lost…..night out with hubby
25 pounds lost…..get my nosed pierced
30 pounds lost…..might be a good time for some clothes
35 pounds lost…..massage here I come
40 pounds lost…..get tattoo finished
45 pounds lost…..still thinking on this one
50 pounds lost…..might need clothes again
55 pounds lost…..thinking…
60 pounds lost…..get tattoo with friend
65 pounds lost…..thinking….
70 pounds lost…..more clothes will be needed
75 pounds lost…..weight loss goal reached….I know hubby will surprise me with
                              something good here!!


I know I can do this and with not only my hubby supporting me, I also got my son, whom made me feel really good last night when he said that he was proud of me for sticking to this losing weight and eating healthy thing…..gotta love them when they say things like that to you. Makes this mom proud that she has a son like she does!!

So have you set your weight loss goals? How about rewards? I’d like to know what yours are.

Till next time…..remember to eat healthy, get some exercise, and most of all, love yourself!!! Now go make it count!!

No comments:

Post a Comment