Vicky's Varieties Store

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

For the love of Subway….

Jared
What would I do without Subway? Probably never eat out again…ok, that’s a lie. But I am proud that now when we do decide to get a bite to eat outside of home, I do usually opt for Subway.

Hey if it worked for Jared and helped him lose weight, it can’t be all that bad…ha. Besides, I really do like their subs and when you ask them to pile on more veggies, they never argue! And veggies are good for you….yum

I happen to like their Italian BMT and have to say that it’s my all time favorite there. What’s your favorite sub from Subway?

I’ve also noticed that instead of devouring a whole 12”, I am completely satisfied and full with just a 6” now. You know that could be taken really bad there, but I’ll let it be and your mind can go with it….hahaha

That is one of the joys though, that I have found while losing weight here. I no longer feel the need to eat, eat and eat. I am finding that I really am full on less and satisfied at that. Never thought I would be one to say that. I still love food, just learning to love it in a different way.


Today’s challenge….choosing Subway for dinner over the many other places we could of went to.


Till next time…..remember to eat healthy, get some exercise, and most of all, love yourself!!! Now go make it count!!

No comments:

Post a Comment