Vicky's Varieties Store

Thursday, May 3, 2012

My Wonderful Supporter


Only the third day in May and I was wanting to slack on doing the challenge already. The humidity was high here today and made me miserable and lazy. Not good things to be when trying to lose weight, now is it? Yet, I did my morning routine and got my exercise done…note that the humidity was not up yet at that time.

On with the rest of my day. By the time my hubby came home it was so stinking hot out. I tried to talk him into letting me take a lazy day and fib on the challenge. Yes, I am admitting that I did ask him that. But what kind of weight loss supporter would he be if he actually said yes? You would think him being my husband, he would of said yes, but nope not my husband. He actually told me no….can you believe that one….ha

So we went for our normal walk and then some. We walked to the spring to get a drink and then up through a four-wheeler path, which added about another quarter of a mile to our normal one mile walk. And let me tell you, those damn paths are not easy to walk on either. Talk about having to keep your balance and walking through some rough spots. But it was all good and by the time we got back home, I was actually feeling pretty good. Sweaty, but good. So you see, having someone there to really support you when you are trying to lose weight, really does pay off.




Hubby getting a drink at the spring

My turn

 
heading down the four-wheeler path


and yet another hill
Now let me tell you, that was not the end of my challenge for today. After we got back, my hubby asked me if I could help him cut some boards. We are redoing our foyer and everything is being done here by hand, by us. Now I am thinking okay, a few boards and we’ll be done….ha….he kicked my butt! Guess that was a lesson to learn for asking him to take a lazy day. Oh hell NO!! I will not make that mistake again.

Cleaning up the mess
Yup....had to push the wheel barrel, and up a slight hill too...ha


Dumping the mess

And he got the easy part of burning it....nice...
All I know now is that I am one very tired chick here and if that damn scale does not show a minus tomorrow, everyone will be able to hear me scream!!!


Today’s challenge…..added a quarter mile to my walk and got my butt kicked helping hubby….lol


Till next time…..remember to eat healthy, get some exercise, and most of all, love yourself!!! Now go make it count!!

No comments:

Post a Comment