Vicky's Varieties Store

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Time To Change It Up


That damn dreaded scale has told me for two days in a row now that I have gained weight.

Eat right, exercise every day and GAIN!!

And why did it take my hubby to tell me that maybe it was time to change it up again. Who the hell knows!?! But he is right. I’ve been through this before and should of known that on my own (ok, I probably did, but just didn‘t want to admit it to myself). I reach a certain point in losing weight and then it comes to a stand still.

Your body gets used to it when you do the same kind of exercises every day or even every other day. You need to change it up and keep your body guessing in order to help you lose weight. Let’s face it, you can not really lose weight without exercising.

So that is the goal now, change it up more and add different forms of exercise to what I already do to help me get past this hurdle and move on to losing more weight.

Guess this is where the treadmill and bowflex will come into play more. If you got them, you should use them….der….haha.

Also, not taking that evening walk all week, thanks to the rain, has not helped one bit either. Again, that is where the treadmill would of worked. Now why didn’t I think of that sooner?

Now is the time to sit down and make out a plan of different forms of exercise that you can do to keep your body guessing and help you to keep losing weight.

Excuse the way I look

Wednesday’s challenge….was to clean the house without any breaks from start to finish. I did do it, and man let me tell you, you work up one hell of a good sweat when you just keep going. Another plus is that it doesn’t take all day to get it done either…ha



A bit blurry......but I did them!

Today’s challenge….jumping jacks for a minute….which turned into 2 minutes in order for hubby to get a decent pic of me doing them…talk about being SORE…but felt good afterwards!!

Till next time…..remember to eat healthy, get some exercise, and most of all, love yourself!!! Now go make it count!!

No comments:

Post a Comment