Vicky's Varieties Store

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Makin’ A List


Keep on keeping motivated. Get your a$$ in gear. You can do it. These are some of the things that I keep telling myself (well the more polite things any how ..ha).

It can get tough every day, finding a new challenge to do here. This is only day seven and I’m running thin on ideas already. This damn rain does not help matters either.

Stuck in the house, can’t go outside….thought we got past the cabin fever issues!?!

On a good note…the scale, my friend, said I lost weight again today….woo-hoo for me!!

Hubby’s on vacation this week….lovely…not really….it’s turkey season, so it’s hunting in the morning and him working on house stuff the rest of the day. And where am I, in the office trying to catch up on about a million things. Would that count as a challenge, getting things done that you have been putting off???

Think of things that you know you can do but would not normally do. And there you go, you got a list of challenges that you could probably make do with for the rest of the month. Now, why the hell didn’t I think of that?

Guess that is my goal for tomorrow….make a list of things that I know I can do, but just don’t normally do and then duh….DO THEM!!!!

And while we are at it….get off of you’re a$$ and join me already!!!


Today’s challenge….Did a  new yoga pose on the Wii Fit Plus, the Grounded V and wow, it‘s hard and hurts like hell…..I decided no pic of this one….camera was not set at a very good angle….was bad…bad I tell you!!!

Till next time…..remember to eat healthy, get some exercise, and most of all, love yourself!!! Now go make it count!!

No comments:

Post a Comment