Vicky's Varieties Store

Friday, April 27, 2012

MY OTHER SECRET HELPERS:

Besides following Weight Watchers, I also finally found a few other things that are working for me. Now I can not promise that they will do the same for you, but I know what they have done for me so far while losing weight.

I love Pepsi and even though I gave it up, I was having a hard time getting away from my iced tea and yes it had to be sweet too, which only packed on more weight. I tried all of those artificial sweeteners, but could not handle the nasty after taste they left. I was told about 100% Coconut Palm Sugar, by Pure Palm, which looks like brown sugar but tastes like a mix of caramel and honey. So I bought it, tried it, and now am hooked on it. There is no after taste at all! And the best thing is I still get to drink my iced tea.

I also have been taking SafSlim, by Re-Body. Even though it is a dietary supplement that has a whipped creamy texture and actually tastes good too, I take it for the other benefits it does. It is a clinically researched solution for specifically reducing belly fat, plus has other benefits as well that have shown to help improve blood sugar levels and help cholesterol levels. It’s easy to use too, you take 1 Tbsp. twice daily before meals ( I do breakfast and dinner), either by the spoonful or mixed into cold beverages, shakes or yogurt. I take it right off of the spoon, I’ve never tried mixing it in anything they suggest. I have only tried the Delicious Berry Cream Fusion, but they also have Delicious Tangerine Cream Fusion.

Along with doing everything else, I also use the Tummy Tuck Belt, which also has been proven to help reduce belly fat. You simply follow the 10 minute method twice per day. Which is putting the cream that comes with it on your belly, doing a 2 minute routine that they show you and then leave on for an additional 8 minutes. After the 10 minutes, you can take off the belt. You can use the Tummy Tuck Belt three ways, for an instant slimming look, use it and keep your current lifestyle or add exercise with it and burn up to 4 times more fat. I myself, use it while exercising in the morning then again when walking in the evening. Now, I haven’t seen dramatic results with this, but I have noticed that my belly is firmer and it also helps you keep your abs drawn in, which is a good thing to do to help tighten them up. Also the other day, while cuddling with my husband, as he ran his hand down my side, he says to me, “Your puffy spot is gone”. I got such a boost of confidence from that. Makes it all worth it when the one you love notices things like that!

Which leads me to my last secret helper, which is my husband, my biggest supporter in helping me lose weight. Again, you need at least one person that is really there to support you while you lose not only weight but all of the unwanted fat from your body. My husband told me last night that he has learned to watch what he says to me so he doesn’t make me get discouraged. That meant a lot to me to hear him say that and to know that he really is supporting me. I know that if this idiot of a woman can finally get it together and get on the right track to losing my fat, that you can too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment