- Do not skip breakfast. Doing so can tend to make you eat fewer calories throughout the rest of the day.
- If you work outside of your home, make lunch and take it with you. Doing so will most likely be more healthy for you, have less calories and oh yeah, cost less too.
- If you have a big lunch, do not have a big dinner that same day. If you eat more than you should at one meal, cut back on the other.
- Eat SLOWLY! Savor your food and you’ll see that you will be satisfied with less food.
- Drink a glass of water before you eat a meal. It will help you feel full.
- Drink another glass of water at the end of your meal. It will help you when you are wanting seconds of your meal.
- Only eat when you are seated at the table, it will help you do less snacking.
- Do not eat right out of the bag or box. Measure your food and you’ll see that less is more than enough.
- Do not focus on the foods that you can not have. Instead focus on what you can have more of, fruits, veggies, etc.
- Make sure you are getting enough sleep. You are more likely to give into cravings if you are tired.
Today’s challenge: Jogged a little more than I did yesterday.
Who came up with the bright idea to change things up and do more here? Oh yeah, that was me…der. What the hell was I thinking!?!
Till next time…..remember to eat healthy, get some exercise, and most of all, love yourself!!! Now go make it count!!